I've been keeping busy I guess since my last post. Went home on July 4 weekend and had some great time with family. We went to visit an Amish Village, then had some nice times at Hershey Park, land of chocolate :) It was a good weekend.
This past weekend was the first weekend in a while that I didn't see Penn Station lol. Spent it here in Boston. Had a pretty chill time. I FINALLY watched Transformers 2 with Jerry and Rich (can you believe it? I didn't watch it on the day it came out...). Good movie, although it was just like...everywhere. A bit hard to follow. But good movie nonetheless.
Sunday went shopping with Daniela, Lisa, Mofei, and Tim. I set out to buy a few shirts from United Colors of Benneton (70% off sale!!!! OMG.), but unfortunately they were closed by the time I got there. I got a pair of slim jeans from express though...hmm...they kinda make my butt look big :O Haven't worn them yet. Should be an interesting experience though O.o
ANYWAYs. Um...work has been pretty good. My advisor is out of the country giving a guest lecture for the week, so I'm left here in Boston to finish up some diagnostics tests and write my final paper. It's going along well. My last day here is around August 5th-ish, then I'll be heading to Hong Kong. Any souveniers in particular you guys want? :)
ALSO. Owl City is playing at Paradise Lounge (right out in West Campus). They have a new album out...here's a music video i think some of you might enjoy :) They're playing on Sept 18. Anyone wanna go? It's like $15 a ticket I think
anyway, this weekend I'm headed back to NJ. Helping out at my church's retreat, childcare and whatnot.
Have a splendid week :)
I MUST GO TO SEE OWL CITY! let's go buy tix as SOON as we're in boston!!!
ReplyDeleteand yesssssssssss owl city + animated cartoons!! (particularly penguins!) niceeee
transformers 2!! lol haha yeahh it was all over but dude optimus! i teared up during the part in the forest
gl writing your paper! you can do it! wow it's really nice that you actually got to do all your research by yourself and have a solid paper in your hands at the end. congrats :)