I finished my final an hour and a half ago but I'm still stranded inside the business building because it's pouring outside and I don't have my umbrella. I'm so hungry!! There's a cafe here but I want to go home and make a quesadilla. Blargh. And I really need to go home so I can do laundry because I'm wearing my last pair of underwear. (Too much info, you say? Ah well, too late.) It's also probably about time to change out of my pajama shirt. (I woke up early this morning and decided that it was still a prime pajama-wearing hour.) I had to do some last minute studying because last night I realized I had absolutely no idea what one of our lecture topics meant. I was looking at the slides and they just made no sense to me. We spent an entire lecture on it...I vaguely recall being there but who knows what I was actually doing during class...? Anyway, good thing I studied up on that this morning, because it came up on the exam!
Lots of goodbyes recently, more tonight, and more this weekend. I think the finality of this whole thing is slowly and surely sinking in, and it's kind of depressing. I mean, it'll be nice to see everyone back home again, but I'm not ready to leave yet. I love everything about this country...the people, the places, the sky, the water, the stars... everything in nature is somehow more beautiful here. Or maybe that's because I never really found the time to step back and appreciate all that back home? I guess I'll find out when I go back and view it all again with a fresh perspective.
See you soon <3
i hate seeing 0s. they look so cold!
ReplyDeletebut you are warm! YAY!
<3 cant wait to see you in a few weeks :D:D:D